Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Liberty Insurance Representatives

26 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Delay in validating no claims bonus

04.02.2020 18:38 #1
Hi,

I've recently insured my car with Liberty Insurance.
I've sent the No claims bonus proof from my previous insurance, from insurer Generali
They have even bene able to provide it in English and that's what I've sent.

Unfortunately Liberty insurance has not yet validated my bonus, because they want to receive an email confirmation directly from Generali, even if I provided the No Claims Bonus on a headed paper, with all details of my previous policy. To add salt to the wound, Liberty is trying to reach to the general email of the Company rather than to the, I would say easier to reach, mail of the Generali agency that released my bonus. All considered, it’s been two whole months of me mediating between Generali and Liberty with no result at all.in the meanwhile the reasonable prize that I obtained from the online quote has DOUBLED not to mention the telephone bills to call the Liberty call Center and literally every phone number related to Generali I could found - if you are wondering they don’t have a direct customer service. I’m worried at this point it will be hard to comply.

What are my options here?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Martina
05.02.2020 08:54 #2
Originally posted by MartinaEvanz
Hi,

I've recently insured my car with Liberty Insurance.
I've sent the No claims bonus proof from my previous insurance, from insurer Generali
They have even bene able to provide it in English and that's what I've sent.

Unfortunately Liberty insurance has not yet validated my bonus, because they want to receive an email confirmation directly from Generali, even if I provided the No Claims Bonus on a headed paper, with all details of my previous policy. To add salt to the wound, Liberty is trying to reach to the general email of the Company rather than to the, I would say easier to reach, mail of the Generali agency that released my bonus. All considered, it’s been two whole months of me mediating between Generali and Liberty with no result at all.in the meanwhile the reasonable prize that I obtained from the online quote has DOUBLED not to mention the telephone bills to call the Liberty call Center and literally every phone number related to Generali I could found - if you are wondering they don’t have a direct customer service. I’m worried at this point it will be hard to comply.

What are my options here?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Martina

Hi Martina,

Can you private message your policy number or car registration so I can check this for you. 

Many thanks Rachel
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image