Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

68 hrs
Response Time
82%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Deposit account closure

03.02.2020 08:22 #1
I sent a letter closing my deposit account 10 days ago. Monies still not received into requested bank. I asked my bank and they say nothing coming in. Called you on friday and still awaiting a response. As you can understand this is worrying.
03.02.2020 10:38 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by Jf79
I sent a letter closing my deposit account 10 days ago. Monies still not received into requested bank. I asked my bank and they say nothing coming in. Called you on friday and still awaiting a response. As you can understand this is worrying.

Good morning Jf79 

Thank you for your message. Sorry to hear you are still waiting a response in relation to the closure of your account. I can arrange for one of my colleagues to give you a call to discuss if you can provide your best contact number in a private messgae. or alternatively you can call customer services on 1800 93 92 44 or 35316646100. 

kind regards, 

Ian 
03.02.2020 12:44 #3
Originally posted by AskKBC: Ian
Originally posted by Jf79

Good morning Jf79 

Thank you for your message. Sorry to hear you are still waiting a response in relation to the closure of your account. I can arrange for one of my colleagues to give you a call to discuss if you can provide your best contact number in a private messgae. or alternatively you can call customer services on 1800 93 92 44 or 35316646100. 

kind regards, 

Ian 

I sent a private message, I also called on Friday, someone was to send a message and someone was to come back to me, can you not trace where the money has been sent to because it has not arrived at its destination? It has been a week now at this stage.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video