Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Update Request - Entire Apartment Block - Poor or Zero Signal since before Christmas

27.01.2020 12:28 #1
Hi Guys

I would really appreciate if someone could PM regarding a request I logged with Sky before Christmas. Essentially our entire apartment complex has been with very poor or zero signal across nearly all channels since before Christmas. I can supply a timeline of events to date, engineers visits etc.

Thanks in Advance.
Last edited by outforarun: 27.01.2020 at 12:37.
27.01.2020 13:14 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by outforarun
Hi Guys

I would really appreciate if someone could PM regarding a request I logged with Sky before Christmas. Essentially our entire apartment complex has been with very poor or zero signal across nearly all channels since before Christmas. I can supply a timeline of events to date, engineers visits etc.

Thanks in Advance.

Hey outforarun,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

Can you PM us your details to Sky Ireland: Reps and I can arrange a call back.

Thanks,
Jenny
27.01.2020 13:23 #3
Originally posted by Sky Ireland: Jenny
Hi Guys

Thanks in Advance.

Hey outforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny

Thanks for replying so quickly Jenny. i have PM'd all the relevant details.
27.01.2020 15:23 #4
Verified representative
Hi Guys

Thanks in Advance.

Hey outforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny

Hey outforarun,

I have picked up your PM and I will contact you shortly :)

Thanks,
Jenny
27.01.2020 15:24 #5
Verified representative
Hi Guys

Thanks in Advance.

Hey outforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny

Hey outforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny
29.01.2020 14:16 #6
Hi Guys

Thanks in Advance.

Hey outforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny

Hey outforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi Jenny

Do you have any update on this?  We have been without usable TV for almost 6 weeks now and since Jan 11 we have had zero communication from Sky.  We'd like to know what Sky are currently doing and when the engineer's recommendation (as per my PM) will be actioned. I am fielding lots of queries from other sky customers in our complex.

Thanks

Donal
29.01.2020 14:55 #7
Verified representative
Hi Donal,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

My apologies for the delay in getting this resolved for you.

I will respond to your PM now in relation to this.

Thanks,
Ciara
29.01.2020 15:01 #8
Originally posted by Sky Ireland: Ciara
Hi Donal,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

My apologies for the delay in getting this resolved for you.

I will respond to your PM now in relation to this.

Thanks,
Ciara

Thanks Ciara.
29.01.2020 15:54 #9
Thanks for your call Ciara. Fingers crossed we should be back in action soon.
26.02.2020 22:59 #10

Hi Ciara

I'm going to send you a PM regarding this. Despite a sky visit on Feb 7 we still do not have working TV and we are waiting feedback from Sky since Feb 8. It's over 2 months now since the original issue was raised following bad weather in December.

Regards

Donal
27.02.2020 13:12 #11
Verified representative

Hi Ciara

I'm going to send you a PM regarding this. Despite a sky visit on Feb 7 we still do not have working TV and we are waiting feedback from Sky since Feb 8. It's over 2 months now since the original issue was raised following bad weather in December.

Regards

Donal

Hey ourforarun,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

I'm really sorry to hear this issue is still on going. I will pick up your PM shortly and contact you directly.

Thanks,
Jenny
28.02.2020 16:05 #12

Hi Ciara

Regards

Donal

Hey ourforarun,

I'm really sorry to hear this issue is still on going. I will pick up your PM shortly and contact you directly.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi Jenny / Ciara

I have just received a mail forwarded by our management company from Sky, saying that "the original issue .... should now be resolved after Sky engineers relocated the dish recently". 

This despite the fact that almost all apartments have reported to our management company that they are still missing channels or are receiving very poor signal since the engineer visit on 7 February, even in the calm weather immediately after the engineer visit.

I really don't know how to respond to this! Having spent so much time chasing for myself on behalf of other residents since December.

Please help

Regards

28.02.2020 16:57 #13

Hi Ciara

Regards

Donal

Hey ourforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi Jenny / Ciara

I have just received a mail forwarded by our management company from Sky, saying that "the original issue .... should now be resolved after Sky engineers relocated the dish recently". 

This despite the fact that almost all apartments have reported to our management company that they are still missing channels or are receiving very poor signal since the engineer visit on 7 February, even in the calm weather immediately after the engineer visit.

I really don't know how to respond to this! Having spent so much time chasing for myself on behalf of other residents since December.

Please help

Regards

Hi Jenny / Ciara

I've been in contact with our Management Company. Please see the PM I just sent.

Thanks
28.02.2020 16:59 #14
Verified representative

Hi Ciara

Regards

Donal

Hey ourforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi Jenny / Ciara

Please help

Regards

Hey outforarun,

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear about the email you received today. I'm also sorry for the delay in getting back in touch with you.

We have just been advised that there is another engineer visit booked for this coming Tuesday. We are hoping this visit will resolve the issues on site.

Thanks,
Jenny
28.02.2020 17:14 #15

Hi Ciara

Regards

Donal

Hey ourforarun,

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi Jenny / Ciara

Please help

Regards

Hey outforarun,

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear about the email you received today. I'm also sorry for the delay in getting back in touch with you.

We have just been advised that there is another engineer visit booked for this coming Tuesday. We are hoping this visit will resolve the issues on site.

Thanks,
Jenny

Thanks Jenny

That is some good news to take into the weekend.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video