1. There is a delay in my water connection being completed. What can I do?
If you have applied for a new connection and have a query about its status, you can call us on 1850 278 278 or PM us here with the following details:
Your full name;
If this is a water connection, wastewater connection or both; and
CDS application reference number.
2. The developer in my estate is waiting on approval for a connection to allow me to move into my house. What can I do?
We recommend the Developer contact us directly on 1850 278 278 and ask to speak to our connections team who will be able to provide them with updates on the matter.
3. The sewer pipe on my neighbour’s property seems to be collapsing and causing damage to their property. Who is responsible to repair this?
If this sewer pipe is on private property, this falls under the remit of the landowners to resolve. If there is a dispute arising from the responsibility of the cost associated with the repairs, then you will have to discuss this further with your neighbour
4. I’m waiting on a refund from Irish Water. What do I do?
If you are waiting on a refund from Irish Water, we recommend you call us on 1850 448 448 between 9am and 2pm Monday to Friday and a member of our team can assist you further.
5. My water meter is submerged in water. Can you help?
This may be from surface water, however if your pressure is affected, it may be due to an issue with the boundary box, external stop valve or the water meter.
Can you provide the below details by PM and a member of our team will look into this for you?
- Contact number;
- Full address, including the Eircode;
- If this is an Irish Water meter; and
- If there is reduced pressure to your cold kitchen tap.