100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

nest thermostat unable to connect to heat link

05.12.2019 14:47 #1
Hi,

Who should I contact about my nest thermostat being unable to connect to the heat link?
I have tried the reset instructions from google and still cannot connect. Device is about 10 months old.

Thank you
05.12.2019 16:47 #2
Verified representative
Hi Redrocket,

Sorry to read it.

The relevant department in Electric Ireland is Home Services, 1850 372 333, however we are not sure whether it is something they can assist with, or whether it will be necessary for you to contact Google. They can advise either way. Their telephone lines are open until 6pm.

Kind regards,
Una
1 thank
28.03.2021 10:10 #3
Originally posted by Redrocket
Hi,

Who should I contact about my nest thermostat being unable to connect to the heat link?
I have tried the reset instructions from google and still cannot connect. Device is about 10 months old.

Thank you

Did you ever get sorted with this? I'm just having the same problem. I've tried everything but it seems the Heat Link is dead. I'm just not with Electric Ireland anymore and I don't seem to have a receipt so Google can't replace it under warranty without a receipt!
01.04.2021 21:03 #4
I think it ended up working again after trying to reset a few times. Maybe it was the being powered off for a long time that fixed it, cant be sure, too long ago now.

Afair, electric ireland redirected me to the manufacturer for a replacement, which I really didnt want to do
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon