Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Virgin Media Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm-3pm.

Disappointed with Virgin Media so given my 30days notice to leave

03.12.2019 18:06 #1
It looks like the days of customer retention and good customer service are long gone. I have given my 30days notice over the fone today after a call that went nowhere. Price increasing every year, intermittent tv issues, wifi not great as drops out. When guy today asked me why I would move to another provider, he disagreed with my answers and some questions where a bit intrusive. I know they have to do their job but let the customer explain the reason, dont disagree with them and comment on how bad other service providers are, let me make that choice.

All I ask for is decent broadband with basic tv pack, if anybody in boards has any ideas please let me know.
04.12.2019 12:21 #2
Originally posted by djbproductions
It looks like the days of customer retention and good customer service are long gone. I have given my 30days notice over the fone today after a call that went nowhere. Price increasing every year, intermittent tv issues, wifi not great as drops out. When guy today asked me why I would move to another provider, he disagreed with my answers and some questions where a bit intrusive. I know they have to do their job but let the customer explain the reason, dont disagree with them and comment on how bad other service providers are, let me make that choice.

All I ask for is decent broadband with basic tv pack, if anybody in boards has any ideas please let me know.

Hi There.

We are sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to help you get your broadband fixed and add value to your package. You can contact us via WhatsApp here 0896000016 or by SMS on 0861802267.

Thanks.
04.12.2019 13:49 #3
Originally posted by Virgin Media: Monica
Originally posted by djbproductions

Hi There.

We are sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to help you get your broadband fixed and add value to your package. You can contact us via WhatsApp here 0896000016 or by SMS on 0861802267.

Thanks.

The Whatsapp service is a joke, they won't do anything other than tell you to ring 1908 after you've wasted time going through the hoops answering questions....
4 thanks
04.12.2019 13:52 #4
Originally posted by Virgin Media: Monica
You can contact us via WhatsApp here 0896000016 or by SMS on 0861802267.

Thanks.

What's the point in WhatsApp when you'll just tell the customer to call you anyway. 
3 thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon