Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Virgin Media Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm-3pm.

TV anywhere sports with broadband

02.12.2019 11:33 #1
Hi,

Just wanted to ask i see on the website that TV anywhere sports package is available with broadband only packages for free. Is this for new customers only or do all broadband customers avail of this offer. If its all broadband customers how do we activate it.

Thanks
Rob
02.12.2019 12:20 #2
Originally posted by robfowler78
Hi,

Just wanted to ask i see on the website that TV anywhere sports package is available with broadband only packages for free. Is this for new customers only or do all broadband customers avail of this offer. If its all broadband customers how do we activate it.

Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob.

I can check this here. Please PM Virgin Media: Reps and we can take a look for you.

Thanks
02.12.2019 12:35 #3
Originally posted by Virgin Media: Monica
Hi Rob.

I can check this here. Please PM Virgin Media: Reps and we can take a look for you.

Thanks

Thanks Monica

I'll pm now
02.12.2019 14:10 #4
Originally posted by robfowler78
Hi Rob.

Thanks

Thanks Monica

I'll pm now

Good stuff. Have responded to your PM.

Thanks
Monica
02.12.2019 14:31 #5
Good stuff. Have responded to your PM.

Thanks
Monica

Thanks again Monica

Happy christmas
Robert
03.12.2019 21:49 #6
Hi Monica, 

I PMd yesterday I downloaded the tv anywhere app but still have no access to sports is there something else I need to do. 

Thanks
Robert
04.12.2019 09:57 #7
Hi there, when I try to watch sports on my tv anywhere app I only get the option to record the programme. This is the case regardless if I am in my house using WiFi or outside using 4g. Also when I try to watch Match of the Day on BBC I am told I cannot watch it in this jurisdiction. Can you please advise what the issues are?

Thanks
Barry
04.12.2019 12:34 #8
Originally posted by barryhoman
Hi there, when I try to watch sports on my tv anywhere app I only get the option to record the programme. This is the case regardless if I am in my house using WiFi or outside using 4g. Also when I try to watch  Match of the Day on BBC I am told I cannot watch it in this jurisdiction. Can you please advise what the issues are?

Thanks
Barry

Hi Barry.

Sorry to hear this. We would be happy to check this for you. You can text us on 0861802267 or WhatsApp us on 0896000016.

Thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon