Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

11 hrs
Response Time
95%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

What is the model number for the 32 inch LG TV in the black friday promotion ?.

27.11.2019 10:28 #1
Hi,

I wanted to check the specifications for the 32 inch LG TV in the black Friday promotion, do you know what the model number is ?.
27.11.2019 13:01 #2
Originally posted by J0hnick
Hi,

I wanted to check the specifications for the 32 inch LG TV in the black Friday promotion, do you know what the model number is ?.

Hi J0hnick

Thanks for your post today.

Let me have a look into this for your and I will get back to you with an update.

If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to send a PM to Sky Ireland: Reps and we will get in touch.

Kind regards
Stephen
29.11.2019 11:13 #3
Any update on this ?, its been 2 days now.
29.11.2019 13:08 #4
Verified representative
Hi JOhnick,

My apologies for the delay on this.

I have spoken with Stephen and he is awaiting confirmation on the above for you.

We should have the answer shortly so bear with us :)

All the best,
Ciara
29.11.2019 14:33 #5
I don't know if the TVs differ depending on stock but the one I received during the week is LG32LM63.
1 thank
02.12.2019 17:19 #6
No rush Sky, its only the last day the offer :rolleyes:
2 thanks
03.12.2019 09:44 #7
Originally posted by Captain Morgan
I don't know if the TVs differ depending on stock but the one I received during the week is LG32LM63.

Hi, how do you claim the T.V?
I'm due to get my installation next week so i presume its when that happens?
03.12.2019 13:00 #8
Hi Boooourns,

Depending on what TV you have selected to go with. If you have chosen the free 32inch TV you will receive an email once your Sky has been installed and you will need to claim the TV. If you have selected the 43inch TV then that will be processed automatically once your Sky is installed.

If you have any issues or you don't receive any emails once your TV is installed feel free to get in touch and I can look into this further for you.

Thanks
Ryan
1 thank
Today 13:16 #9
Originally posted by Sky Ireland: Ryan
Hi Boooourns,

Depending on what TV you have selected to go with. If you have chosen the free 32inch TV you will receive an email once your Sky has been installed and you will need to claim the TV. If you have selected the 43inch TV then that will be processed automatically once your Sky is installed.

If you have any issues or you don't receive any emails once your TV is installed feel free to get in touch and I can look into this further for you.

Thanks
Ryan

I've ordered the 43" TV package. Will this be delivered along with the Sky Box during installation or how does it work?

What do you mean by processed automatically.?

Thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon