Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

richersounds.ie Representatives

4 hrs
Response Time
99%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

LG Oled C9

06.12.2019 12:03 #31
Originally posted by Kramer
Sent a PM with my contact info :).

Hi Kenny.
Box arrived first thing this morning so looking forward to getting it set up later.

Rapid delivery!

Many thanks.
1 thank
06.12.2019 12:49 #32
Verified representative
Sent a PM with my contact info :).

Hi Kenny.
Box arrived first thing this morning so looking forward to getting it set up later.

Rapid delivery!

Many thanks.

Happy Days Kramer.

That's your weekend sorted :D 

Thanks again for the business. 
06.12.2019 16:53 #33
Originally posted by Omacron
Yeah another shout for great service again from Kenny and the team there at RS. The C9 arrived on Wednesday, the picture is amazing. I've watched Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk so far...incredible.  Thanks guys.

Ditto - mine is on the wall, the kids are re-wiring the surround sound and I am upgrading the NetFlix account...  Virgin Media need to get their act together or they will be losing TV customer (long overdue 4K box)...
1 thank
06.12.2019 18:01 #34
Verified representative
Originally posted by schmoo2k
Originally posted by Omacron
Yeah another shout for great service again from Kenny and the team there at RS. The C9 arrived on Wednesday, the picture is amazing. I've watched Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk so far...incredible.  Thanks guys.

Ditto - mine is on the wall, the kids are re-wiring the surround sound and I am upgrading the NetFlix account...  Virgin Media need to get their act together or they will be losing TV customer (long overdue 4K box)...

Hi Schmoo2k.

Excellent News :D

I did the same, out with Virgin in with SKY Q for 4K football.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video