Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
96%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

New-ish account

08.11.2019 09:50 #1
Hi,

I moved out of an apartment as I was buying a house.

I have signed up for electric ireland again as a new customer but I got none of the new bells and whistles, and can't even manage to add my new gas and electric accounts to my online account.

Any help would be appreciated.

Denis
08.11.2019 10:09 #2
Verified representative
Hi Denis,

Thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

If you select "Contact us" on your online billing account and select the option "Add an additional account" from the dropdown menu, you can send a message to the Online Billing team to complete this for you (ensure to include the new account number(s) or the MPRN - and GPRN if relevant).

How did you register for Electric Ireland (was it with Sales or Customer Service) and which offer were you looking for? (Private message us the account details if you wish).

Thanks again,
Una
08.11.2019 11:38 #3
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Una
Hi Denis,

Thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

If you select "Contact us" on your online billing account and select the option "Add an additional account" from the dropdown menu, you can send a message to the Online Billing team to complete this for you (ensure to include the new account number(s) or the MPRN - and GPRN if relevant).

How did you register for Electric Ireland (was it with Sales or Customer Service) and which offer were you looking for? (Private message us the account details if you wish).

Thanks again,
Una

That's perfect accounts have been added there with your instructions, I'll send a quick PM there now too - thank you.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon