Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Virgin Media Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm-3pm.

Sky Sports HD not activated

21.10.2019 20:26 #1
Registered User
Hi

recently signed up and got sky sports as part of the package, It is only coming through in SD though I understand from the chat on the thread about that deal that sky sports HD should be included and it was also mentioned by Jason in this chat here
https://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/110912551

Who can I talk to in order to get HD activated? I was on live chat earlier with Virgin Media and they were clueless...told me I'd have to upgrade sky sports for €40 per month....2 weeks into a new 12 month contract!
SD for sport is so bad, it hurts my eyes! Don't know how it's still in existence in 2019.

Thanks
23.10.2019 13:16 #2
Originally posted by jay0109
Hi

recently signed up and got sky sports as part of the package, It is only coming through in SD though I understand from the chat on the thread about that deal that sky sports HD should be included and it was also mentioned by Jason in this chat here
https://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/110912551

Who can I talk to in order to get HD activated? I was on live chat earlier with Virgin Media and they were clueless...told me I'd have to upgrade sky sports for €40 per month....2 weeks into a new 12 month contract!
SD for sport is so bad, it hurts my eyes! Don't know how it's still in existence in 2019.

Thanks

Hey jay0109,

We've replied to you last PM just now, check when you get a chance.

Thanks
1 thank
16.11.2019 19:28 #3
Hello,
I also recently signed up and got sky sports as part of the package, It is only coming through in SD though I understand from the chat on the thread about that deal that sky sports HD should be included and it was also mentioned by Jason in this chat here
https://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/110912551

Who can I talk to in order to get HD activated?


Thanks
20.11.2019 12:17 #4
Originally posted by Rooster86
Hello,
I also recently signed up and got sky sports as part of the package, It is only coming through in SD though I understand from the chat on the thread about that deal that sky sports HD should be included and it was also mentioned by Jason in this chat here
https://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/110912551

Who can I talk to in order to get HD activated?


Thanks


Hi There.

Please PM Virgin Media: Reps and we can get you sorted here.

Thanks.
26.11.2019 21:30 #5
for clarity, PM'd your Virgin reps and no response on private message

can you ask them to respond please ? 
27.11.2019 12:13 #6
Originally posted by Rooster86
for clarity, PM'd your Virgin reps and no response on private message

can you ask them to respond please ? 


We do apologise.

Just responded to your PM now.

Thanks.
27.11.2019 23:58 #7
Same with me, I was on the customer service instant chat last Saturday week requesting to order HD sky sports, since the SD sky sports I have with the bundle is criminal to view. Instead of charging the extra 5 euro difference, they said I would have to pay 45euro (sky sports HD cost) which makes no sense at all when I can already view all of the channels, just at worse quality. I asked for a manager to contact me , but 6 working days gone now and noone has. Virgin could you also message me to sort this out. Thanks


Originally posted by jay0109
Hi

recently signed up and got sky sports as part of the package, It is only coming through in SD though I understand from the chat on the thread about that deal that sky sports HD should be included and it was also mentioned by Jason in this chat here
https://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/110912551

Who can I talk to in order to get HD activated? I was on live chat earlier with Virgin Media and they were clueless...told me I'd have to upgrade sky sports for €40 per month....2 weeks into a new 12 month contract!
SD for sport is so bad, it hurts my eyes! Don't know how it's still in existence in 2019.

Thanks
29.11.2019 13:16 #8
Originally posted by confused and frustrated
Same with me, I was on the customer service instant chat last Saturday week requesting to order HD sky sports, since the SD sky sports I have with the bundle is criminal to view. Instead of charging the extra 5 euro difference, they said I would have to pay 45euro (sky sports HD cost)  which makes no sense at all when I can already view all of the channels, just at worse quality. I asked for a manager to contact me , but 6 working days gone now and noone  has. Virgin could you also message me to sort this out. Thanks


Originally posted by jay0109
Hi

recently signed up and got sky sports as part of the package, It is only coming through in SD though I understand from the chat on the thread about that deal that sky sports HD should be included and it was also mentioned by Jason in this chat here
https://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/110912551

Who can I talk to in order to get HD activated? I was on live chat earlier with Virgin Media and they were clueless...told me I'd have to upgrade sky sports for €40 per month....2 weeks into a new 12 month contract!
SD for sport is so bad, it hurts my eyes! Don't know how it's still in existence in 2019.

Thanks



Hi There.

Please PM your details to Virgin Media: Reps and we can check it out for you.

Thanks
03.12.2019 20:53 #9
Sent the details via DM but waiting hear back, will send again


Originally posted by Virgin Media: Monica
Hi There.

Please PM your details to Virgin Media: Reps and we can check it out for you.

Thanks
04.12.2019 12:24 #10
Originally posted by confused and frustrated
Sent the details via DM but waiting hear back, will send again


Originally posted by Virgin Media: Monica
Hi There.

Please PM your details to Virgin Media: Reps and we can check it out for you.

Thanks



We do apologise. We will revert back shortly.

Thanks
Monica
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion