Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Virgin Media Ireland Representatives

29 hrs
Response Time
91%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm-3pm.

Direct Debit Failed - File Format Incorrect

09.10.2019 15:28 #1
Hi,

Could someone please contact me re the above, Ive just upgraded my phone and for the first time in two years Ive received a text message saying that my monthly DD could not be processed.  Ive made the payment manually but the support person was unable to tell me why the DD failed other the above.  Can someone provide me with an explanation?

thanks
09.10.2019 21:33 #2
Originally posted by Gator
Could someone please contact me re the above, Ive just upgraded my phone and for the first time in two years Ive received a text message saying that my monthly DD could not be processed. Ive made the payment manually but the support person was unable to tell me why the DD failed other the above. Can someone provide me with an explanation?

Same here switched accounts updated DD to new and now charged unpaid..jokers !!
11.10.2019 12:38 #3
Verified representative
Hi,

Could someone please contact me re the above, Ive just upgraded my phone and for the first time in two years Ive received a text message saying that my monthly DD could not be processed.  Ive made the payment manually but the support person was unable to tell me why the DD failed other the above.  Can someone provide me with an explanation?

thanks

Originally posted by Roberto_gas

Hi Folks,

Sorry to hear your DD haven't cleared processing. We'll take a look over both your accounts. Just text us on 0861802267 with your account details.

Thanks
12.10.2019 10:48 #4
Originally posted by Virgin Media: Brian
Sorry to hear your DD haven't cleared processing. We'll take a look over both your accounts. Just text us on 0861802267 with your account details.

Sorry to hear your DD haven't cleared processing. We'll take a look over both your accounts. Just text us on 0861802267 with your account details.

Did that and was told I cancelled DD before changing account details...pure lie..I have raised complaint
14.10.2019 14:03 #5
Hi,

thanks

Hi Folks,

Sorry to hear your DD haven't cleared processing. We'll take a look over both your accounts. Just text us on 0861802267 with your account details.

Thanks

Im still receiving text messages after paying the DD saying "We need to talk about your DD".  Ive fired on my account details to the number above.  Would be good to get an explanation of whats going on.

thanks 
15.10.2019 16:08 #6
Seriously guys.

3rd call today and the person calling me tells me they cant talk to me until they verify some security questions.

Can someone contact via PM to sort this, its turning into a nightmare
15.10.2019 16:08 #7
Seriously guys.

3rd call today and the person calling me tells me they cant talk to me until they verify some security questions.

16.10.2019 13:24 #8
Verified representative
Seriously guys.

I'm afraid we cannot discuss bank acc details over social media but our teams calling you can assist. Just provide them with confirmation of your identity and they can help right away. 

Thanks
16.10.2019 13:24 #9
Verified representative

Did that and was told I cancelled DD before  changing account details...pure lie..I have raised  complaint

Our Complaints Team should be back in touch with you within 10 working days.

If there's anything you need after that point just let us know.

Thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon