Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Bank of Ireland Representatives

9 hrs
Response Time
76%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

Online loan application.

09.10.2019 14:32 #1
Hi, I recently applied for a loan on line and I was sent a link to check the progress of the application. Can you explain what the 4 stages are and approximately how long it takes to get through each 4 steps/stages. Thanks
09.10.2019 14:43 #2
Originally posted by type85
Hi, I recently applied for a loan on line and I was sent a link to check the progress of the application. Can you explain what the 4 stages are and approximately how long it takes to get through each 4 steps/stages. Thanks

Hi type85,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.

Please be advised that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration. For this reason timeframes in relation to the application and/or stage of the application can vary. The link provided to you is an indicator as to how the application is progressing. We would recommend that you keep an eye n your emails in particular your Junk/spam folders as from time to time our emails can be sent here. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the application in further details please call our lending team on 0818 200 334.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks Jen
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image