Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

New SIM & Balance is Zero

25.09.2019 07:35 #1
Hi guys, 

Hope you can help me out here, I just recently bought a SIM card with a 15 Euro top-up but the 15 Euro hasn't kicked in. When I call 1740 to check my balance it says my balance is zero but my bonus balance is 5 Euro.

Thanks.
25.09.2019 15:08 #2
Hi DeadSkin,

Thanks for getting in touch! All of our new prepay SIM cards are set to our Simply Prepay plan. When the account is topped up by €15.00 you'll receive unlimited calls to any network or landline within the ROI, 15GB of 4G data, unlimited Tesco to Tesco texts and you'll keep €5.00 bonus balance. All of these allowances will expire after 28 days if there not used, including the bonus balance.

If you've any other queries, please feel free to send us a PM here.

I hope this helps!

Many Thanks,
Caitlin
1 thank
26.09.2019 07:54 #3
Hi Caitlin - thanks for your reply, I've sent you guys a PM. I'm looking to be on a plan where if I top-up by 15 Euro this would remain until completely used i.e. if I use it up in a week or 2 months. Thanks.
26.09.2019 16:22 #4
Hello DeadSkin,

We have responded to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Kind regards,
Romualdas
27.09.2019 09:12 #5
Hi Romualdas,

Thanks - yeah Antun got back to me, I understood that the 15 Euro could be used as I wish i.e. not to top up by 15 Euro every month. Antun also said this is the only prepay plan you guys have at the moment, it's not what I was looking for.

Thanks.
27.09.2019 12:05 #6
Hi DeadSkin,

Thanks for getting back to us! I do apologise that the plan doesn't suit you.

If you need any help in the future, please feel free to get in touch!

Many Thanks,
Caitlin
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image