Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Network Connection

30.08.2019 15:15 #1
In contrast to those having problems connecting to the internet, my mothers phone seems to have been connecting to the internet twice a day at 12 hour intervals for the last few months. She has a basic Alcatel phone which I thought had no internet access

Her balance went from over €200 down to €10. I have only just figured this out so just a word of warning in case anyone else is in the same situation

€15 top up plan btw
30.08.2019 22:43 #2
It could also be this...

There is a maximum credit ceiling of €120. In the event that your credit balance reaches this limit top up facilities will be restricted and your usage will be charged at standard rates until such time as your balance falls below this limit. Your next Top Up of €15 in a 28 day period will trigger the Offer benefits, subject to cap not being reached.

https://www.tescomobil...cs-simply-value.aspx

Accumulation of credit is best avoided.
Last edited by Ten Pin: 30.08.2019 at 22:50.
02.09.2019 10:56 #3
Hi GEM_13,

Thanks for getting in touch! Sorry to hear about this. Please get the account holder to get in touch with us and we can certainly check this out!

Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website, where you can speak live with an agent.

Many Thanks,
Caitlin
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image