Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

5 hrs
Response Time
95%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Level Pay

23.08.2019 14:52 #1
Do Electric Ireland do a version of level pay? Or an equivalent?
23.08.2019 15:27 #2
Hi kiersm, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Electric Ireland have a fixed monthly direct debit payment option called Equaliser or Equal Monthly Payment. 

This allows customers to spread the cost of their yearly electricity or gas bill into twelve equal, monthly payments. We recommend having a minimum of two bills on the account before opting for Equaliser. The amount of the equaliser will be regularly reviewed and bi-monthly bills will issue as normal.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
Aoife
24.08.2019 01:05 #3
I tried to do this today for my Gas account, and was told I couldn't until I had at least 3 bills.

I have all my previous consumption data (albeit from a different provider), but was told that couldn't be used to calculate my monthly payments, and was essentially told to ring back at Christmas!! Which given the summer will be behind us at that stage, will kinda miss the point.

The only (minor) satisfaction I got from the call, was when your operator agreed that it made absolutely no sense.

-M.
26.08.2019 09:04 #4
Hi moshea,

We regret to read of your unhappiness.

There is a requirement to have established a history of usage with Electric Ireland in order to estimate future usage.

If you would like us to take a look at your account, please send us a private message with your name, address, contact number and account number. You will also need to confirm tat you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
Aoife
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image