Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Who is planning to left TM?

22.08.2019 01:37 #1
Registered User
Hi.

There is no chance to stay with TM if you need unlimited internet.

Tescomobile: unlimited (15gb fair use)

Three: unlimited (60gb fair use)
EIR: unlimited (80gb fairuse)
Virgin: unlimited (40gb fairuse)

Where is the point to staying with tescomob?
22.08.2019 14:30 #2
Hi fAzI,

If you feel 15GBs doesn't suit you for 28 days, we also offer higher tariffs for our bill pay plans where you can get more data monthly. If you would like some further information on these plans send us a PM with your details, we would be more then happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Aoife
25.09.2019 12:13 #3
Registered User
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Aoife C
Hi fAzI,

If you feel 15GBs doesn't suit you for 28 days, we also offer higher tariffs for our bill pay plans where you can get more data monthly. If you would like some further information on these plans send us a PM with your details, we would be more then happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Aoife


Hi

Do you have any unlimited offer with unlimited data?
Not 15 not 20gb but unlimited.
If you can give me more than 60 gb fair use them I would stay with you. Otherwise will move to three ASAP.
25.09.2019 15:02 #4
Hi fAzI,

Thanks for getting in touch! The highest amount of mobile data we offer is 30GB which is on the €50.00 - 24 month contract. With this plan, you'll also receive unlimited call and texts messages to any landline or mobile in ROI and 300 international minutes.

I hope this helps!


Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website, where you can speak live with an agent.

Many Thanks,
Caitlin
26.09.2019 05:32 #5
Registered User
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Caitlin
Hi fAzI,

Thanks for getting in touch! The highest amount of mobile data we offer is 30GB which is on the €50.00 - 24 month contract. With this plan, you'll also receive unlimited call and texts messages to any landline or mobile in ROI and 300 international minutes.

I hope this helps!


Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website, where you can speak live with an agent.

Many Thanks,
Caitlin


Hi Caitlin.

30GB it is still only half of the data that Three offers
01.10.2019 12:23 #6
Hi fAzI,


Apologies if this plan doesn't suit you however it is the most amount of data that we offer at the moment.

Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website, where you can speak live with an agent.

Thanks,
Erica
01.10.2019 14:03 #7
Registered User
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Erica
Hi fAzI,


Apologies if this plan doesn't suit you however it is the most amount of data that we offer at the moment.

Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website, where you can speak live with an agent.

Thanks,
Erica

Ok thank you so much for last 10 years service. I'm going to Three now.
03.10.2019 10:13 #8
Hi fAzI,

Thanks for getting back to us. We're very sorry to hear about that. Please let us know if you need further assistance in the future.


Many Thanks,
Caitlin
04.10.2019 00:57 #9
Registered User
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Caitlin
Hi fAzI,

Thanks for getting back to us. We're very sorry to hear about that. Please let us know if you need further assistance in the future.


Many Thanks,
Caitlin


I will. Thank you :(
04.10.2019 17:02 #10
You're very welcome, fAzI! Have a great weekend!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion