Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Pay as You go

08.08.2019 13:34 #1
H Guys

My dad is looking to move to Tesco mobile. He rarely uses his phone to make calls, really just to receive them. He has been told there is an option to top up by €5 and the credit will not expire. Is this true? I have read that with the €20 top it will expire after a certain about of days. 
09.08.2019 00:44 #2
Originally posted by nessa
H Guys

My dad is looking to move to Tesco mobile. He rarely uses his phone to make calls, really just to receive them. He has been told there is an option to top up by €5 and the credit will not expire. Is this true? I have read that with the €20 top it will expire after a certain about of days. 

Yes 5 or 10 euro top and you just use the credit.
09.08.2019 08:04 #3
Originally posted by 200motels
Yes 5 or 10 euro top and you just use the credit.

Does that not seem strange that a €20 top up will expire but the lesser amount won’t?
12.08.2019 11:09 #4
Hi nessa,

Thanks for getting in touch! Apologies for the delay in a response. If you top-up by €5 you'll receive unlimited Tesco to Tesco texts and you keep your €5 credit, if you top-up by €10 you'll receive unlimited Tesco to Tesco calls/texts and you keep your €10 credit. If you top-up by €15 or more, you'll receive unlimited calls to any network or landline within the ROI, 15GB of 4G data and you keep €5 bonus balance. If this has not been used, it will expire after 28 days.

I hope this helps!

Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website, where you can speak live with an agent.

Many Thanks,
Caitlin
12.08.2019 14:54 #5
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Caitlin
Hi nessa,

Thanks for getting in touch! Apologies for the delay in a response. If you top-up by €5 you'll receive unlimited Tesco to Tesco texts and you keep your €5 credit, if you top-up by €10 you'll receive unlimited Tesco to Tesco calls/texts and you keep your €10 credit. If you top-up by €15 or more, you'll receive unlimited calls to any network or landline within the ROI, 15GB of 4G data and you keep €5 bonus balance. If this has not been used, it will expire after 28 days.

I hope this helps!

Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website, where you can speak live with an agent.

Many Thanks,
Caitlin

Hi Caitlin,

Thanks for the response, I'll let my Dad know. 
15.08.2019 16:52 #6
Originally posted by nessa
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Caitlin
Hi nessa,

I hope this helps!

Many Thanks,
Caitlin

Hi Caitlin,

Thanks for the response, I'll let my Dad know. 

No worries, Nessa. If you need any help in the future, please give us a shout!

Thanks,
Luke
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image