We have a house self build ready to take on water and sewerage connection.
When we call irish water we
- never get a commitment to a date for delivery
- get told the subcontractor doing the work does not communicate delivery dates to irish water
- get told we will be called back but we never are. Every excuse is used including the manager we try to escalate to is in a meeting. it is obvious that this is a coping mechanism by support centre staff.
- we have made numerous calls over many weeks to no avail
- we are now in a position where we have a mortgage in place for this new build but we cannot move into it. The delay is causing a lot of stress and anxiety to my family with kids starting 2 new schools in the locality and we are currently living 30km away.
I would be grateful for urgent attention to this. Happy to DM details.