We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

New Vulnerable Customer Unit

16.03.2021 17:22 #16
Originally posted by New Irelander
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Richard F
Hi Wanie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We're sorry to hear this. Can we ask what appears on your screen once you enter your details and go on to the next screen?

Thanks,
Richard

Hello Richard!

Thank you for your prompt reply! I am so glad you are there.

Unfortunately (although I have made screenshot) as a new member to this forum I don't seem to be allowed to attach anything....

*Your reply cannot be submitted if it contains images or URLs in an effort to combat spam*

not even a URL:-( (emoji not allowed either)

So let try to describe this to you...

THIS IS THE PAGE GIVEN ... WITH 3 LOGIN OPTIONS.... and none of the three leads me to PSK

Have you set up a security device yet?
To comply with payment regulations, you now require an extra form of identification when using your online banking. The easiest way to do this is to set up your smartphone or tablet as a security device. From now on, you'll use it to confirm your identity every time you bank online.
Login or more information (choose)

Like a popup window with these choices
To set up a security device, you'll need:

Online banking has changed
Why are we making these changes?
Regulations have been introduced that affect all payment service providers. These laws will help fight fraud and make you even more secure online.
How will this affect you?
To help confirm your identity, we've added two-factor authentication to our security process. To complete it, you must first set up a security device - we recommend your smartphone or tablet.

We now use Strong Customer Authentication ( S C A)(SCA)
How will it work?
As well as entering your 3 6 5365 PIN, you must also accept a notification we send to your security device before you can complete certain banking activities. This is designed to help keep your financial information safe.
Need help?
Please see our
for help with any queries you may have.

Let me know if I made myself clear to you here.

Thanks Richard!
Wanie

I think I am running out of time! Any chance that Richard or someone else will be able to help me complete the PSK procedure?

Appreciate a reply to know where I am at.

Thanks and kind regards
Wanie
18.03.2021 09:54 #17
Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Richard F
Hi Wanie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We're sorry to hear this. Can we ask what appears on your screen once you enter your details and go on to the next screen?

Thanks,
Richard

Hello Richard!

Thank you for your prompt reply! I am so glad you are there.

Unfortunately (although I have made screenshot) as a new member to this forum I don't seem to be allowed to attach anything....

*Your reply cannot be submitted if it contains images or URLs in an effort to combat spam*

not even a URL:-( (emoji not allowed either)

So let try to describe this to you...

THIS IS THE PAGE GIVEN ... WITH 3 LOGIN OPTIONS.... and none of the three leads me to PSK

Have you set up a security device yet?
To comply with payment regulations, you now require an extra form of identification when using your online banking. The easiest way to do this is to set up your smartphone or tablet as a security device. From now on, you'll use it to confirm your identity every time you bank online.
Login or more information (choose)

Like a popup window with these choices
To set up a security device, you'll need:

Online banking has changed
Why are we making these changes?
Regulations have been introduced that affect all payment service providers. These laws will help fight fraud and make you even more secure online.
How will this affect you?
To help confirm your identity, we've added two-factor authentication to our security process. To complete it, you must first set up a security device - we recommend your smartphone or tablet.

We now use Strong Customer Authentication ( S C A)(SCA)
How will it work?
As well as entering your 3 6 5365 PIN, you must also accept a notification we send to your security device before you can complete certain banking activities. This is designed to help keep your financial information safe.
Need help?
Please see our
for help with any queries you may have.

Let me know if I made myself clear to you here.

Thanks Richard!
Wanie

I think I am running out of time! Any chance that Richard or someone else will be able to help me complete the PSK procedure?

Appreciate a reply to know where I am at.

Thanks and kind regards
Wanie

Thanks Wanie for checking back in with us. 

When logging in online, if you have ever had a digital device (smartphone or tablet) attached to your online banking, you will be greeted to login with the notification going to the device registered. 

If you have never had a digital device attached, you will be greeted with the option to order the PSK.   https://www.bankofirel...ysical-security-key/

Of course, we can arrange for a colleague from our Online Team to give you a call and talk with you through the changes, if it's the PSK you are opting to use, a colleague can order this for you. 

Please send us a private message with your full name, contact number and Branch your account is linked to. 

If you have any difficulties sending PM, come back to us here and we'll send you a message. 

Hoping this is helpful to you.

Many thanks
Alison
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list