Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm

Vodafone landline calls - no voice

20.06.2019 15:43 #1
Trying to ring random landline numbers and i'm getting connection but no voice. Tried couple of random numbers and all the same. My friend's phone in vodafone same issue. 
20.06.2019 15:56 #2
I suppose this will be called a "potential outage".  Its a total mess in the office this afternoon.  Using Vodafone One Net and cant log in on it so cant transfer calls.  We can hear people talking but they cant hear us.
20.06.2019 16:40 #3
There’s an issue, i’m struggling to get voice connection from my mobile, have missed a few calls also.
20.06.2019 17:41 #4
Originally posted by trompele
Trying to ring random landline numbers and i'm getting connection but no voice. Tried couple of random numbers and all the same. My friend's phone in vodafone same issue. 

I'm getting this too. Sometimes up to 10 seconds before I can hear the voice on other end of the phone. Also, people are ringing our landline but the phone not actually ringing at this end. Tried with a different phone and same issue. Vodafone chat tried ringing it and phone rang so as far as they are concerned there is no issue. Despite the fact no other call can get through to the landline. Dreadful service.
21.06.2019 09:09 #5
Hi there,
We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your services. If you are still in need of assistance we would advise that you contact our dedicated technical team on 1907 option 2 as they can troubleshoot directly over the phone with you. ~Ailís
21.06.2019 09:35 #6
Call 1907 when the phone isn't working???  That's some suggestion.  Luckily the service was restored at 5.15pm so I didn't have to endure "technical support".
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video