Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm

Spotify activation

18.06.2019 07:25 #1
Good morning,
I am in a plan which included Spotify or sky sports. I want to activate the Spotify now but can't seem to as its trying to charge 8.99 per month.

Thanks
Garry
18.06.2019 11:45 #2
Hi Garry,
We would advise that you visit the below link on your Mobile data and not on a wifi connection. You should be able to access your content. If you experience any further issues just let us know. ~Ailís

https://offers.vodafone.com/new/ie
18.06.2019 12:30 #3
Originally posted by Vodafone: Reps
Hi Garry,
We would advise that you visit the below link on your Mobile data and not on a wifi connection. You should be able to access your content. If you experience any further issues just let us know. ~Ailís

https://offers.vodafone.com/new/ie

Thank you but this brings me to the link that I had. Also staff in shop tried. Its still saying 8.99 per month.

Garry
18.06.2019 15:08 #4
Hi there,
Could you please send us a PM with your Mobile number, Address, Date of birth and a link to this thread and we can take a further look into this for you.
~Ailís
19.06.2019 11:23 #5
My mother is having the same issue.  Called Vodafone twice to sort it out but the support engineer was not able to fix it.  a call back was promised (again twice) but never came through.  Will PM her number, would be great if you could reach out to get this sorted.
19.06.2019 12:32 #6
Hi Shane,
If you are listed on the account as an account contact we can look into this for you. However, if you are not named on the account we would require your mother to contact us directly from her own profile. Alternatively she can contact our customer care team on 1907 bill pay or 1747 pay as you go. ~Ailís
21.06.2019 11:50 #7
Sent info via pm 3 days ago. Awaiting a response
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image