Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm

Txt message query...

17.06.2019 08:56 #1
This might sound unusual but have an issue with my fon/network. I am on the Vodafone network here and family members are on Vodafone Uk just in the last few days when THEY have been txt messaging me thier numbers appear as Fiji numbers +679 code instead of the +44 code which is very unusual... I have not answered the txts via the +679 numbers and scanned my fon for Malware etc.and cleared caches but when my family txt its still the unusual number????. Any advice much appreciated.
Last edited by Malmsteen: 17.06.2019 at 10:16.
17.06.2019 21:32 #2
13hours and still nothing from Vodafone on my query......Wow thats great Customer Service isnt it.....
2 thanks
18.06.2019 00:43 #3
Same problem happening me also . When my sister text me from her UK mobile LEBARA UK (MVNO) on the Vodafone UK network , messaged me to my Ireland Mobile Number her numbers shows up as +675 Papua New Guinea Phone Number . Very very odd & worrying!

Must be
routing problems / Message center routing problem etc....? !

@Vodafone Aoife / Vodafone Reps : This URGENLY ! need to be looked into and addressed ASAP as a matter of Security & data protection also could be potentially security issue / breach hack or messages sent/received not delivered to correct destination recipient.
Last edited by CVB: 18.06.2019 at 00:57.
1 thank
18.06.2019 11:48 #4
Hi there,
Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. Could you please send us a PM with the below details and we can take a further look into this for you.

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
A link to this thread:

Thanks,
Ailís
18.06.2019 11:51 #5
Originally posted by Vodafone: Reps
Hi there,
Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. Could you please send us a PM with the below details and we can take a further look into this for you.

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
A link to this thread:

PM sent.
18.06.2019 11:54 #6
PM Sent

Urgent !

Thanks
19.06.2019 08:43 #7
Still the Same....... is this a Security breach Vodafone or are you re-routing Networks????
Would be nice to know if my Number/Family info has been compromised or Not.....
21.06.2019 10:11 #8
Uk numbers back to normal - Thanks Vodafone you got there eventually.....
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video