Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm

Why so bad?

11.06.2019 12:49 #1
For a company that claims to be the leading communications provider why do provide such a bad online experience. Your website and app are awful. Received an email notification to say my new bill was available and showed the amount 79.80 underneath it said the balance 175.89 would be collected in June. I called to query this and was told that there was an internal billing error so they didn't take the payment but will do so this month. 

While the money is available for collection it isn't really acceptable that this can happen and no prior warning. The solution provided by the agent cancel your direct debit so the full amount doesn't come out in one go and then set up again once you're happy to pay the account. This isn't a solution its one sure way into arrears and problems. 

Also having reviewed my bills and payments for the last 9 bills the bill amount and payment amount doesn't match on several of the bills. I will have to do a deeper look into these bills and get back on he phone. 
3 thanks
18.06.2019 12:14 #2
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our reply and to hear you've been having issues.

If you require assistance, please confirm the below info by PM:

Mobile number:
Date of Birth:
Full address:

Thanks,
Liam
20.06.2019 11:51 #3
Vodafone poor service Check this out. Stupid managing system and incompetent people. "Also having reviewed my bills and payments for the last 9 bills the bill amount and payment amount doesn't match on several of the bills." Its a crime if someone takes money from your bank acc with out [ltr]authorization[/ltr]. Different amount its exactly what I`m talking about.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video