Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

16 hrs
Response Time
80%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Cannot connect to network

07.06.2019 13:49 #1
Hi. Any advice much appreciated.
Am in Dubrovnik, and cannot connect to any network. Have tried manually too, but no luck. I am on sim free bill pay. Thx
08.06.2019 17:02 #2
Originally posted by slipperyox
Hi. Any advice much appreciated.
Am in Dubrovnik, and cannot connect to any network. Have tried manually too, but no luck. I am on sim free bill pay. Thx

No advice Tesco?
08.06.2019 17:09 #3
I doubt they man these forums on the weekend. Do a search for previous threads posted with similar issues
08.06.2019 17:31 #4
Originally posted by dubrov
I doubt they man these forums on the weekend. Do a search for previous threads posted with similar issues

Thanks. Stuck in the middle nowhere, Using wifi when possible. Not easy trying to phone accommodation on the move... Bring back payphones
10.06.2019 10:20 #5
Hello slipperyox,

Thank you for getting in touch with Tesco Mobile.

Could you please send us a private message here with the make and model of your phone, and we will be more than happy to advise further.

Kind regards,
Romualdas.
12.06.2019 20:56 #6
Thank you Romualdas, now sorted
13.06.2019 09:38 #7
Hi slipperyox,

Happy to hear that's working for you now. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch!

Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website www.tescomobile.ie , where you can chat live with an agent.

Thanks,
Natalie
07.07.2019 19:49 #8
Folks similar issue here in Germany and wife can't connect to a network stuck on WiFi, contacted customer support, no help, can you help
08.07.2019 10:30 #9
Hi Sligopaul,

We can help you with this! Please send us a private message here with your phone number, full name, address, mother's maiden name and the make/model of your phone. We can then check the account and provide the full set of configuration settings to get this sorted.

Thanks,
Natalie
11.07.2019 12:12 #10
Hi Folks sent a couple of PM not sure if you've received, still having issues

Thanks Paul
11.07.2019 19:57 #11
Hi sligopaul,

We've responded to your PM. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks,
Caitlin
14.07.2019 12:06 #12
Hello, I changed from a Prepay Eir to a Prepay Tesco Mobile about 3 weeks ago. I've done all installs and updates. I checked and my SMS message centre is +353894300000.

Nothing seems to fix this and I am losing the ability to make calls and send texts intermittently at the most inopportune times...

It's not a problem with the phone as I never lost the ability to make calls or send texts on Eir.

Any information appreciated......

Thank you.
14.07.2019 12:19 #13
Reference my last, switching on and off the phone seems to fix this but I don't wish to constantly switch the phone on and off to make calls or send and receive texts.

This strikes me as a Tesco Mobile software issue.....

Any information appreciated.
14.07.2019 12:23 #14
.......and hopefully this doesn't seem like spam but I am waiting to unlock and change network for my wife's phone as well to Tesco but I can't do that until I am sure this is not an ongoing Tesco Mobile problem...............
19.07.2019 14:22 #15
Hi spyrogyro,

Thanks for getting in touch! Sorry to hear about this issue. Can you please send us a here with your details and we'll certainly take a look at this for you!

Just to let you know, if you need an instant reply, you can also contact us through the service "Chat Now" from our website, where you can speak live with an agent.

Many thanks,
Caitlin
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image