Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm

Vodafone broadband charges for non existent service

06.06.2019 13:15 #1
I switched from Vodafone to Virgin early Jan due to not getting any customer care whatsoever..my cooling off period was over Xmas and couldn't get hold of anyone for love nor money, 1907 or live chat..they initially came out to connect the wifi but I'd two tvs to connect also (which needed a technician) but they never came back..by ringing sales, I got through to a human several times, kept being promised call backs but never got one, not one...I was pulling my hair out come end of first week in Jan and gave up! I returned their equipment, with a letter/ my details and the reason why..as far as I was concerned it was terminated..then yesterday I noticed an irregular withdrawal on my account from them, contacted them and told if I wished to leave I would owe a further 541..they're saying that my wifi has been active on their end all along..I changed provider early Jan..please tell me what my rights are? thank you very much..
Last edited by Spacek: 06.06.2019 at 19:31.
06.06.2019 14:19 #2
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear this. Can you send a PM with your number, address & DOB and a link to this thread so we can take a look?
10.06.2019 16:23 #3
Originally posted by Vodafone: Reps
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear this. Can you send a PM with your number, address & DOB and a link to this thread so we can take a look?

Thanks Aoife, do you think that Vodafone could verify this in writing please? thanks very much.
18.06.2019 12:01 #4
Hi there,

Can you please clarify your query please?

Is this in relation to your PM conversation?

Thanks,
Liam
19.06.2019 23:17 #5
Originally posted by Vodafone: Reps
Hi there,

Can you please clarify your query please?

Is this in relation to your PM conversation?

Thanks,
Liam

Hi Liam, thanks for your reply, Aoife has confirmed that my account has been fully closed and there's no termination fees or bills..I just queried whether Vodafone could verify that in writing to me? she hasn't responded to my PM..the agent on live chat promised me a call back within 5 working days, that was a couple of weeks ago now..they've said different, that I owe fees, even though I never received any service..thanks!
20.06.2019 11:20 #6
Hi there,
We can confirm that the PM you received can be classed as written confirmation. ~Ailís
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video