Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

5 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Electric Ireland Bill Payment

04.06.2019 12:34 #1
I am so very upset with Electric Ireland. I was meant to pay a certain amount as per my bill and made an error and paid more than I should. This amount went off my bank account and after many phone calls to my bank and Electric Ireland since Friday the 31st May 2019, I am still waiting for some form of refund.... it is my money, I have given Electric Ireland a reversal code from my bank and Electric Ireland has not given me back my money. I have explained to them it was paid in error. It has gone from my account. This money was part of my rent money. I am unemployed and I have NO money to pay my rent.... What do I do...???
04.06.2019 14:32 #2
Hi Leah,

Unfortunately a refund takes a number of working days to process. It has to be sent to the Payments department - it cannot be processed by the Customer Service advisor.

If you would like us to review the notes on the relevant Electric Ireland account, just private message us the account number, stating for GDPR/Data Protection that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name, address and the telephone number on the account for security/verification.

We will reach it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Una
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list