Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Liberty Insurance Representatives

8 hrs
Response Time
80%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Promo Code

15.05.2019 23:10 #1
Hi Liberty!

I have a promo code from a friend for insurance.
It works for car quotes but can't find a place to input the code for motorbike insurance.

Can the code be used on motorbike policies?

Thanks in advance, 

16.05.2019 09:37 #2
Hi ito, at the moment the promo codes only apply for our private motor policies. Lisa
16.05.2019 09:58 #3
Originally posted by Liberty Insurance: Lisa K
Hi ito, at the moment the promo codes only apply for our private motor policies. Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Well, it is a private motor vehicle as well.
16.05.2019 10:00 #4
The code only applies for car policies. Lisa
16.05.2019 16:23 #5
Originally posted by Liberty Insurance: Lisa K
The code only applies for car policies. Lisa

:(
21.05.2019 15:50 #6
Sorry to hijack but how do you get these promo codes?  I'm looking at a policy at the moment and saw there was a place to input one...
22.05.2019 09:14 #7
Originally posted by charlietheminxx
Sorry to hijack but how do you get these promo codes?  I'm looking at a policy at the moment and saw there was a place to input one...

Hi Charlietheminxx

Thanks for your query. From time to time, we run targeted promo codes. For everyone else, we currently have a 5 weeks free promotion available and this will be automatically added to your quote when you go online.

Seán
1 thank
22.05.2019 09:32 #8
Originally posted by Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi Charlietheminxx

Thanks for your query. From time to time, we run targeted promo codes. For everyone else, we currently have a 5 weeks free promotion available and this will be automatically added to your quote when you go online.

Seán

Hi there!

Is this for all type of vehicles? 
22.05.2019 13:16 #9
Originally posted by ito

Hi Charlietheminxx

Seán

Hi there!

Is this for all type of vehicles? 

Hi Ito 

This discount is offered on our private car and home insurance policies.

Seán
23.05.2019 16:32 #10

Hi Charlietheminxx

Seán

Hi Charlietheminxx

We just wanted to confirm when we issue our promo codes these can only be used on our website.

Seán
1 thank
23.05.2019 16:34 #11
I rang awhile ago with a code from a family member and was told the code works over the phone for motorbikes.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video