Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Irish Water Representatives

5 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Irish Water are here Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm.

Yellow plastic barriers along the Grand Canal

26.04.2019 14:16 #1
Hello

Dublin City Council tell me that you own the yellow plastic barriers left along Herbert Place at the Grand Canal.

Can you please arrange to get these removed?

Regards

Andrew

Attached Images

Last edited by AndrewJRenko: 26.04.2019 at 22:41.
26.04.2019 15:25 #2
Hi,

Would you mind sending a PM with the following and we will follow up with our crews in the area?

- Your full name;
- Contact number; and
- The exact location of these barriers and when they were first in place.

Thanks,
Mairead
03.05.2019 21:47 #3
Still there, a week later. Is there any news on when these will be cleared please?

Attached Images

05.05.2019 09:37 #4
Originally posted by AndrewJRenko
Hello

Dublin City Council tell me that you own the yellow plastic barriers left along Herbert Place at the Grand Canal.

Can you please arrange to get these removed?

Regards

Andrew

Hi,

Would you mind sending a PM with the following and we will follow up with our crews in the area?

- Your full name; and
- Contact number.

Thanks,
Dylan
05.05.2019 11:40 #5
Originally posted by Irish Water: Dylan
Hi,

- Your full name; and
- Contact number.

Thanks,
Dylan

I sent those details last week Dylan. Can you please just make appropriate arrangements to get these removed?
05.05.2019 12:00 #6
Why is a pm with personal details needed. There's photos attached. Just remove them or someone will fall over them and sue.
5 thanks
06.05.2019 09:11 #7
Hi AndrewJRenko,

Thank you for your message.

Originally posted by Irish Water: Dylan
Hi,

- Your full name; and
- Contact number.

Thanks,
Dylan

I sent those details last week Dylan. Can you please just make appropriate arrangements to get these removed?

A member of our team will provide you with an update via PM shortly. 

Thanks, 
Daniel
1 thank
06.05.2019 09:17 #8
Hi cursai,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Originally posted by cursai
Why is a pm with personal details needed. There's photos attached. Just remove them or someone will fall over them and sue.

Personal details are required in order to raise an investigation under a person's name so that they may receive updates on an investigation. However, investigations can be raised anonymously.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Daniel
13.05.2019 20:41 #9
And they're still there today - is anyone going to actually address this issue please?

https://streamable.com/a0owe
1 thank
14.05.2019 09:45 #10
Verified representative
Hi AndrewJRenko,
And they're still there today - is anyone going to actually address this issue please?

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know that these barriers are still in place.

A member of our team has sent you a PM regarding this matter.

Kind regards,
Niamh
14.05.2019 22:28 #11
Originally posted by Irish Water: Niamh
Hi AndrewJRenko,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know that these barriers are still in place.

A member of our team has sent you a PM regarding this matter.

Kind regards,
Niamh

Thanks for the update. It really shouldn't take weeks to deal with a fairly simple matter like this. I'd appreciate anything you can do to escalate the matter to get it sorted.
15.05.2019 09:25 #12
Verified representative
Hi AndrewJRenko,
Thanks for the update. It really shouldn't take weeks to deal with a fairly simple matter like this. I'd appreciate anything you can do to escalate the matter to get it sorted.

Thanks for your feedback and for your continued patience regarding this matter.
This is currently under investigation, and as soon as an update is received, a member of our team will be in touch with you.
Apologies again for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Niamh
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image