Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

17 hrs
Response Time
95%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Direct Debit form

15.04.2019 21:30 #1
Hi, I need to return my direct debit form. Can I just drop this into a branch? I work close to your Sandwith office. Also can I send the life insurance and building insurance with this or separately? Sorry, it's not quite clear.

Thanks
16.04.2019 09:02 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by Daith
Hi, I need to return my direct debit form. Can I just drop this into a branch? I work close to your Sandwith office. Also can I send the life insurance and building insurance with this or separately? Sorry, it's not quite clear.

Thanks

Hi Daith,

Thank you for your query.

Yes this form can be posted to our headquarters KBC Bank Ireland, Sandwith Street, Dublin 2. Or it can be dropped into any one of our KBC hubs along with your life and buildings insurance.

Thanks,
Louise
16.04.2019 09:11 #3
Originally posted by AskKBC: Kirsten
Originally posted by Daith

Thanks

Hi Daith,

Thank you for your query.

Yes this form can be posted to our headquarters KBC Bank Ireland, Sandwith Street, Dublin 2. Or it can be dropped into any one of our KBC hubs along with your life and buildings insurance.

Thanks,
Louise

Perfect, thanks.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list