Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Bank of Ireland Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
95%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday – Friday 8am till 6pm
Saturday 8am till 1pm

duplicate statements...glorified photocopies

15.04.2019 10:56 #1
I recently ordered duplicate statements which cost me over 20 euro...as if that's not bad enough they didn't even come on blue paper it was just on white which I could have gotten cheaper elsewhere.  Very disappointing as I needed official looking ones when I was told print outs wouldn't be accepted :/ 
15.04.2019 11:12 #2
Originally posted by Pixie84
I recently ordered duplicate statements which cost me over 20 euro...as if that's not bad enough they didn't even come on blue paper it was just on white which I could have gotten cheaper elsewhere.  Very disappointing as I needed official looking ones when I was told print outs wouldn't be accepted :/ 

Hi Pixie84,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.  We are very sorry to hear you feel this way. Please be advised that any duplicate statements issued on an account are copies of what has been previously issued. All statements are available free of charge on Banking 365 online when logged into your account through a Pc/Laptop. To access your statements, please select Statements, Statements and Documents. These statements are official documents issued by the bank. If you would like to make an official complaint in relation to this please see here for our complaints process and to submit your complaint.

Thanks Jen
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon