Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Liberty Insurance Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Insuring two cars for one driver

03.04.2019 19:56 #1
Hi

I just bought a second car for weekend use and have spent the last day or two trying to get insurance unsuccessfully. I never realised your NCB is only valid for one car and cannot be used on a second car. Most places I've rang want a min of 1 year NCB before even talking about a quote. Is this the case with Liberty?

Cheers
04.04.2019 10:29 #2
Hi Wailin, yes you can only use your no claims bonus on one vehicle at any given time. Lisa
04.04.2019 10:38 #3
Hi Lisa, yes I am aware of that now. But in taking out a policy on a second car do you allow 0 ncb or do the costumer have to have a minimum of 1 years ncb?
04.04.2019 10:41 #4
We do offer quotes based on 0 years NCB.
1 thank
04.04.2019 10:42 #5
Originally posted by Wailin
Hi

I just bought a second car for weekend use and have spent the last day or two trying to get insurance unsuccessfully. I never realised your NCB is only valid for one car and cannot be used on a second car. Most places I've rang want a min of 1 year NCB before even talking about a quote. Is this the case with Liberty?

Cheers

Try autoline up north maybe?
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list