Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

richersounds.ie Representatives

6 hrs
Response Time
97%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Panasonic TX-65FZ802B or LG OLED65c8PLA

15.03.2019 17:41 #16
Verified representative
Hi Hendrick,

that's no problem - we are creating that code specifically for you so we will leave it live until close of business on Tuesday to give you a chance to purchase with the Boardie discount.

All you have to do is go to:
https://euro.richersou...-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

and at the checkout stage enter the code GDRSTV200€ and that will take €200 off the TV for you ( and again it still includes delivery and our 6 year warranty ;) )

Thanks again and as ever keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
1 thank
15.03.2019 17:48 #17
Hi John,

Thanks a million for that. I really appreciate it. I might even order it before then. I just want to check a few things at home in terms of where I'm putting it.

Regards Paul
1 thank
15.03.2019 17:49 #18
Verified representative
Originally posted by Hendrickp
Hi John,

Thanks a million for that. I really appreciate it. I might even order it before then. I just want to check a few things at home in terms of where I'm putting it.

Regards Paul

No problem at all Hendrickp.
19.03.2019 09:55 #19
Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
Hi John,

Regards Paul

Hi Guys,

I'm about to pull the trigger on this but I just want to see if there is a way to inform the courier to not deliver before 2 o'clock as there will be no one home before then?

Regards
1 thank
19.03.2019 10:02 #20
Verified representative
Hi John,

Regards Paul

Hi Guys,

I'm about to pull the trigger on this but I just want to see if there is a way to inform the courier to not deliver before 2 o'clock as there will be no one home before then?

Regards

Hey Hendrickp.

Yip, we can request a delivery after 2pm for you with our courier.

Will keep my eye out for your order :)
19.03.2019 10:08 #21
Hi John,

Regards Paul

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hey Hendrickp.

Thanks Kenny,

I'll put that order through within the next hour.

Thanks again for everything
1 thank
19.03.2019 10:33 #22
Verified representative
Hi John,

Regards Paul

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hey Hendrickp.

Thanks Kenny,

I'll put that order through within the next hour.

Thanks again for everything

Hey Hendrickp.

You are more than welcome.
19.03.2019 11:19 #23
Hi Guys,

I've just put that order through in the last few minutes. Can you confirm when you think this might be delivered and can you ensure the courier delivers after 2o'clock which ever day it is please?

Regards
1 thank
19.03.2019 11:48 #24
Verified representative
Hi Guys,

I've just put that order through in the last few minutes. Can you confirm when you think this might be delivered and can you ensure the courier delivers after 2o'clock which ever day it is please?

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

The order will be shipping tomorrow and will hit our couriers sorting depot on Thursday. (Its based in Dublin).
If we say Friday 22nd for delivery and I'll request this with our courier and also put down for after 2pm for the delivery to take place.

Again thank you very much for the order!!

Our courier will drop you a text over the next few days.
19.03.2019 12:34 #25
Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

The order will be shipping tomorrow and will hit our couriers sorting depot on Thursday. (Its based in Dublin).
If we say Friday 22nd for delivery and I'll request this with our courier and also put down for after 2pm for the delivery to take place.

Hi Kenny,

Friday after 2 is perfect.

Thanks again.
1 thank
19.03.2019 13:26 #26
Verified representative
Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

Hi Kenny,

Friday after 2 is perfect.

Thanks again.

Hey Hendrickp.

I have now requested this with our courier.

I'll check again on Friday to see if I can get the time they will arrive at for you.
1 thank
20.03.2019 12:40 #27
Hi Kenny,

I just want to bring to your attention that I received a text message from the courier confirming Friday but it states between the hours of 9.00 and 17.00. Do you think there will be any issues with getting this sent after 2?

Regards
1 thank
20.03.2019 16:01 #28
Verified representative
Hi Kenny,

I just want to bring to your attention that I received a text message from the courier confirming Friday but it states between the hours of 9.00 and 17.00. Do you think there will be any issues with getting this sent after 2?

Regards

Hi Hendrickp,

This is a standard text they send out as soon as they create the job. We have requested that this TV is delivered after 2pm for you and if there are any issues they will call to let you know.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the delivery.

Kind regards

David
20.03.2019 16:08 #29
Hi Kenny,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp,

This is a standard text they send out as soon as they create the job. We have requested that this TV is delivered after 2pm for you and if there are any issues they will call to let you know.

Kind regards

David

that's great. thanks David.
1 thank
20.03.2019 16:32 #30
Verified representative
Hi Kenny,

Regards

Hi Hendrickp,

Kind regards

David

that's great. thanks David.

No problem!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right