Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
94%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Trying to change pay method through your app is a nightmare

13.03.2019 11:54 #1
I have been trying for the last few days to update my pay method through My Tesco mobile chat system. They keep on sending me a form that does not work - it only lasts a while. However, as you take 3-4 hours (at least) to get back to my question and I do not receive any notification that you have responded, I keep missing the message and when I click on the form to fill out it is kaput.

This system is an absolute nightmare - have you got a number I can ring (that is free) so I can actually change the payment details without having to stare at my phone screen for hours waiting for a reply or get lucky by looking at my the chat when they have happened to just respond (even then it does not look like the messages refresh properly anyway as I checked last night and there was no message and this morning one appeared saying it was sent last night - probably your brutal network).

I am counting the days, minutes and seconds until October when I can finally put my two year Tesco Mobile nightmare behind me. The party I am going to throw when I cease to be  Tesco Mobile customer is going to be epic, but I will not be inviting you.
13.03.2019 12:46 #2
Verified representative
Hi Liverzeb,

Sorry to hear about the delays in getting this updated. It would be free to call us on 1903 from a Tesco Mobile phone. Alternatively, you can also get through to us on the Chat Now service on our website and we can assist you in a Live Chat between the hours of 8am-8pm Mon-Fri.

Thanks,
Luke
13.03.2019 12:48 #3
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Luke
Hi Liverzeb,

Sorry to hear about the delays in getting this updated. It would be free to call us on 1903 from a Tesco Mobile phone. Alternatively, you can also get through to us on the Chat Now service on our website and we can assist you in a Live Chat between the hours of 8am-8pm Mon-Fri.

Thanks,
Luke

You can change a pay method over chat?
13.03.2019 12:49 #4
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Luke
Hi Liverzeb,

Thanks,
Luke

You can change a pay method over chat?
14.03.2019 08:34 #5
Hi Liverzeb,

That's correct, if you contact us through the live chat service on our website www.tescomobile.ie we can update the payment details for you.

Thanks,
Natalie
14.03.2019 12:56 #6
OK thanks
14.03.2019 16:10 #7
Hi LiverZeb, No problem at all. Feel free to contact us with any more query's.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video