Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

27 hrs
Response Time
78%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Viewing mortgage balance online

11.03.2019 20:58 #1
Are there any plans for mortgage balances to be available online? I have called customer care 3 times in the past 9 days to get updated balance and each time the system has been down. We have been told for years that they are working on having it available online but no sign at all. Can you give an update please? Who do we need to write to for action on this?
1 thank
12.03.2019 15:14 #2
Verified representative
Good morning Arbie,

Thank you for your post. It is something we hope to have available in the near future. Unfortunately we do not have a specific time frame on this yet. In the mean time you can give us a call at any stage on 1800 93 92 44 to discuss any of your queries.

Thanks,
Jason
12.03.2019 15:32 #3
Originally posted by AskKBC: Dean
Good morning Arbie,

Thank you for your post. It is something we hope to have available in the near future. Unfortunately we do not have a specific time frame on this yet. In the mean time you can give us a call at any stage on 1800 93 92 44 to discuss any of your queries.

Thanks,
Jason

Oh this good news about near future. Look forward to further updates on this.
12.03.2019 16:23 #4
Originally posted by mugsymugsy
Originally posted by AskKBC: Dean
Good morning Arbie,

Thanks,
Jason

Oh this good news about near future. Look forward to further updates on this.

Your mortgage will most likely be paid off by the time KBC implement this feature. They used the exact phrase 'near future' 18 months ago on this forum.

Mortgages, loans and the 35 day notice account are currently not available online. These may be available online in the near future but I'm afraid I have no confirmed details just yet.

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057785191
Last edited by Nobodysrobots: 12.03.2019 at 16:28.
1 thank
12.03.2019 16:27 #5
Just a copout to entice new customers and stop existing customers switching bank. At least be honest with your existing and prospective customers and admit it's never going to be implemented.
12.03.2019 17:43 #6
Originally posted by Nobodysrobots
Your mortgage will most likely be paid off by the time KBC implement this feature. They used the exact phrase 'near future' 18 months ago on this forum.

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057785191

I should have stated sarcasm. I have posted on threads here a year or so ago.

Always chuckle that they are working on it.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon