Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

5 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Moving in soon to another place and looking for good deal for gas/electric price

10.03.2019 08:48 #1
Question to Electric Reps: as I'm moving in probably in 3 weeks time I'm looking for a good discount price for gas/electric with only one supplier. I'm a Bord Gais customer for gas only so PM me your price, please. I had a look on Bonkers.ie website and got few different suppliers with a good prices.
11.03.2019 10:17 #2
Hi asgaard,

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

New customers to Electric Ireland with electricity and gas supply (dual fuel) who switch online, receive a €200 switching bonus credit to their electricity account, and an 8% saving off the units used on every bill for each fuel (slightly more, 8.5%, if they have online billing instead of postal billing).

Direct debit is mandatory for the above.

Here is the switching page.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Una
11.03.2019 21:42 #3
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Una
Hi asgaard,

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

New customers to Electric Ireland with electricity and gas supply (dual fuel) who switch online, receive a €200 switching bonus credit to their electricity account, and an 8% saving off the units used on every bill for each fuel (slightly more, 8.5%, if they have online billing instead of postal billing).

Direct debit is mandatory for the above.

Here is the switching page.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Una

Hi Una

Any chance to get anything extra more in this?
12.03.2019 09:48 #4
Hi asgaard,

As part of the above bundle, there is also the option to add the Nest Learning Thermostat for the reduced cost of €130 (installation included) and currently there is a free Google Home Mini along with the Nest.

Best regards,
Una
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image