Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

47 hrs
Response Time
71%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Extra regular savings account

09.03.2019 11:25 #1
Hi, I recently opened an extra regular saver account & transferred a lump sum to this account a few days ago (March).

Just checking do I need to make a separate transfer this month of between €100 - €1000 to meet the conditions of this account or does the lump sum cover me for March?
09.03.2019 13:22 #2
Category Moderator
Originally posted by BillieBob101
Hi, I recently opened an extra regular saver account & transferred a lump sum to this account a few days ago (March).

Just checking do I need to make a separate transfer this month of between €100 - €1000 to meet the conditions of this account or does the lump sum cover me for March?

Once it came from your Extra current account, and its over €100, the lump sum should meet the criteria in the t&c's. You are also allowed 2 payment breaks during the year.

"84.11.2 You may fund your Extra Regular Saver Account by way of Standing Order and/or Credit Transfer from your Extra Current Account. The Standing Order and/or Credit Transfer may not come from any other KBC account or any account with another financial institution. Multiple lodgements are permitted by either means but the combined value of all lodgements must not be for less than €100 or more than €1,000 per calendar month. The amount lodged each month may be changed at any time but it may only be increased or decreased within these limits."
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video