Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

5 hrs
Response Time
95%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Switching Question

06.03.2019 11:15 #1
Checked Bonkers.ie today and Energia is much cheaper than what I'm paying + EI are increasing prices in April. What's involved in switching? I've been a customer for 4+ years. 
06.03.2019 13:15 #2
Hi AhhHere,

If you would like us to organise a call-back to you by a member of the sales team regarding a loyalty offer, do private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name and telephone number.

Should you decide to switch, it is just a matter of contacting your chosen provider directly. We hope you will return to Electric Ireland in the future to avail of the new customer offer.

Best regards,
Una
01.04.2019 09:04 #3
Hi 

Could you let me have a number for your loyalty section, please?

Thanks
Mav
01.04.2019 09:40 #4
Originally posted by Mav11
Hi 

Could you let me have a number for your loyalty section, please?

Thanks
Mav

Hi Mav,

Thank you for getting in touch. There isn't an inbound telephone line for the loyalty sales agents, they just make calls - so if you wish, do private message us your name, account number and telephone number, and we can send them a call-back request for you.

Best regards,
Una
01.04.2019 15:14 #5
Thanks Una. PM with details sent.

Regards
Mav
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough