Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

12 hrs
Response Time
96%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

€15 package

05.03.2019 11:57 #1
Hi I am not really pleased with the customer service on the phone. I was misled to upgrade to 4g which doesn’t work on the phone. I was happy with my previous package as I can still keep the credit and use it for international calls.

The current package doesn’t suit me and I kindly request you to revert back to my previous package as I top up 15 every month anyway.

If it cannot be done I have to leave the network unfortunately as the text message neve mentioned about taking off the credit when upgrading.

Kindly do the needful
Regards
Praveen
05.03.2019 12:20 #2
Hi pranal,

Simply Value is a legacy offer, so unfortunately we will not be able to switch you back onto it. Simply Prepay plan is the only prepay plan available at the moment.
You can still use the benefits of the new plan like 15GB of mobile data and 4G service.

If you have a specific query in relation to your account, we can certainly look into it for you. Please send us a PM here with your mobile number.

Thanks,
Antun
16.03.2019 04:02 #3
Originally posted by pranal
Hi I am not really pleased with the customer service on the phone. I was misled to upgrade to 4g which doesn’t work on the phone. I was happy with my previous package as I can still keep the credit and use it for international calls.

The current package doesn’t suit me and I  kindly request you to revert back to my previous package as I top up 15 every month anyway.

If it cannot be done I have to leave the network unfortunately as the text message neve mentioned about taking off the credit when upgrading.

Kindly do the needful
Regards
Praveen

I fell into the same trap / con.

Çarphonewarehouse / 3 Ireland are doing a special offer for Tesco mobile customers. €15 every 30 days for all calls texts and all u can eat 4g data. 30 day rolling contract valid for 12 months.
https://www.carphonewa...ve-from-tesco-mobile

It requires a direct debit but it's 15e every 30 days.

Offer only available through car phone warehouse.
Hope this helps the rest of TM customers that were conned.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video