Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

5 hrs
Response Time
95%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Energia offer

01.03.2019 11:55 #1
Can you match the unit rates with Energia offer for switchers?
I was chatting with support on your site, but they can't say anything and sales team to call back takes up to 2 days

You can PM me if you want to discuss, if not I will be switching today

Thanks!
01.03.2019 12:18 #2
Hi arek_s,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This query is only looked after by the Sales team. If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name and telephone number, we will send a call-back request to Sales and see if they can phone you today.

Best regards,
Una
01.03.2019 15:58 #3
Assuming I can start switching process to Energia, as EI has no interrest keeping me as a customer. 
No call whole day from EI.
01.03.2019 17:33 #4
Hi there,

We sent a call-back request to the Sales agents who look after loyalty call-backs, asking them if they could telephone you today if possible. If they have not done so yet, it is because they are experiencing high volumes of inbound calls and have a large queue of call-back requests, however they will phone you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Una
05.03.2019 17:40 #5
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Una
Hi there,

We sent a call-back request to the Sales agents who look after loyalty call-backs, asking them if they could telephone you today if possible. If they have not done so yet, it is because they are experiencing high volumes of inbound calls and have a large queue of call-back requests, however they will phone you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Una

hi, waiting few days for a call, should I switch now or? not sure
06.03.2019 10:26 #6
Hi there,

We have sent a private message to you.

Best regards,
Una
06.03.2019 12:53 #7
ok fine, I see, but never got a call from anyone
06.03.2019 14:06 #8
Hi there,

We have sent you another private message.

Una
06.03.2019 15:52 #9
replied back, pls call me or email me (preferred)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video