Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

47 hrs
Response Time
71%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Direct Debits Not Available Online?

25.02.2019 20:16 #1
Just switched to KBC and trying to figure out if my direct debits have moved... actually appalled that it's not viewable in either the app or online banking. Surely I'm missing something? It's 2019? Wtf is the point of online banking if I can't view/amend/cancel my direct debits?
26.02.2019 09:16 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by Dewdropdeb
Just switched to KBC and trying to figure out if my direct debits have moved... actually appalled that it's not viewable in either the app or online banking. Surely I'm missing something? It's 2019? Wtf is the point of online banking if I can't view/amend/cancel my direct debits?

Morning Dewdropdeb, thanks for getting in touch. Direct debits on your KBC current account cannot yet be viewed online. It is something the team are working on to make available in the future. Thanks, Katie
26.02.2019 12:22 #3
https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057899165
Posted 08/18 - 

doesn't sound like this basic functionality, available on all other online banking applications, will be available anytime soon. 

I was in the process of closing my AIB accounts in favor of KBC but due to their lack of basic functionality and ridiculous quarterly statement policy- PAPER ONLY option -  I will be keeping my AIB aco***** open
1 thank
01.03.2019 16:26 #4
You can use the search functionality to view them at least: search for "SDD" - all direct debit transactions have that as a prefix in their description
04.03.2019 11:54 #5
Originally posted by 28064212
You can use the search functionality to view them at least: search for "SDD" - all direct debit transactions have that as a prefix in their description

That's like having to use a shovel to brush your teeth as a tooth brush isn't available. 
Knocking KBC not yourself. 
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon