Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

eir Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5pm

On a Fibre contract, moving to a new area that doesn't support Fibre

11.02.2019 17:05 #1
Hello, I'm on a fibre contract, and about to move to a new house in an area that currently doesn't have landlines and no support for Fibre. Is there a way to change to broadband only? I've been trying to call 1901 but as usual, experiencing problems...
14.02.2019 16:53 #2
Originally posted by pantelas2002
Hello, I'm on a fibre contract, and about to move to a new house in an area that currently doesn't have landlines and no support for Fibre. Is there a way to change to broadband only? I've been trying to call 1901 but as usual, experiencing problems...

Hi pantrlas2002,

You would still need the landline for broadband. I would highly advise filling out a move home form you can do so here once this has been done you will receive correspondence of options available to that address.

-Andre
1 thank
25.03.2019 20:16 #3
Hello there, just to update on my issue, I'm installing the landline on Thursday, I've been told that I'll be going on a new eir contract, at the same price of 39.99/month, but without fibre speeds. Isn't it unfair though that I'll be paying the same price for lower speed internet?
1 thank
26.03.2019 12:32 #4
Hello there, just to update on my issue, I'm installing the landline on Thursday, I've been told that I'll be going on a new eir contract, at the same price of 39.99/month, but without fibre speeds. Isn't it unfair though that I'll be paying the same price for lower speed internet?

Hi pantelas2002

Unfortunately we don't deal with home move packages and prices here on Social Media.  To discuss your package price you would have to contact the home move department on 1800 242 535

Kind regards

Linzi
28.03.2019 17:31 #5
Originally posted by eir: Linzi

Hi pantelas2002

Unfortunately we don't deal with home move packages and prices here on Social Media.  To discuss your package price you would have to contact the home move department on 1800 242 535

Kind regards

Linzi

Thanks for the reply, I'll do that
28.03.2019 17:35 #6
Originally posted by eir: Linzi

Hi pantelas2002

Kind regards

Linzi

Thanks for the reply, I'll do that

No Problem.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right