Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

eir Representatives

28 hrs
Response Time
96%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5pm

Negative Bill after close account

08.02.2019 16:31 #1
Hi, 

I have receive my last bill after close my account.

The balance is 49,19€

I have tried to contact with Customer Care through the chat but the service is disgraceful (one of your agents ask me for my "bloody" account number... 4 different agents have told me that my information is not matching their records.. they said my name or my address is incorrect or has misspellings.. even my name!!

I actually believe that as soon as I mentioned a refund of my last bill, they don't want to give any more information and give me excuses to close the chat.. 

Can anyone help me please.

(Snipped)

Thanks,
Last edited by Boards.ie: Mark: 11.02.2019 at 20:45. Reason: Personal details
11.02.2019 16:51 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by Chirla
Hi, 

I have receive my last bill after close my account.

The balance is 49,19€

I have tried to contact with Customer Care through the chat but the service is disgraceful (one of your agents ask me for my "bloody" account number... 4 different agents have told me that my information is not matching their records.. they said my name or my address is incorrect or has misspellings.. even my name!!

I actually believe that as soon as I mentioned a refund of my last bill, they don't want to give any more information and give me excuses to close the chat.. 

Can anyone help me please.

(Snipped)

Thanks,

Hi there

Could you please PM the following account information and I will look into this for you.

Eir account number:
Full name on the account:
Date of birth:
Full postal address:
Could you please confirm you are the account holder

Thank you.
-Ahren
Last edited by Boards.ie: Mark: 11.02.2019 at 20:46. Reason: Quote
11.02.2019 20:26 #3
Originally posted by eir: Ahren
Hi there Carmen.

Could you please PM the following account information and I will look into this for you.

Eir account number:
Full name on the account:
Date of birth:
Full postal address:
Could you please confirm you are the account holder

Thank you.
-Ahren


Hi Ahren,

Thanks for your response.

I already provide you all the information requested.

Thanks,
Carmen
11.02.2019 20:48 #4
Originally posted by Chirla
Hi Ahren,

Thanks for your response.

I already provide you all the information requested.

Thanks,
Carmen


Hi there,

I have deleted your account number from your post. Please contact the rep via private message to provide details requested above, including your account number.

You can send a private message by hovering over their username and selecting "send private message" from the dropdown menu.
1 thank
12.02.2019 12:06 #5
Verified representative
Originally posted by Chirla
Originally posted by eir: Ahren
Hi there Carmen.

Could you please PM the following account information and I will look into this for you.

Eir account number:
Full name on the account:
Date of birth:
Full postal address:
Could you please confirm you are the account holder

Thank you.
-Ahren


Hi Ahren,

Thanks for your response.

I already provide you all the information requested.

Thanks,
Carmen

Hi there Carmen.

Thank you, I have received your PM and will respond to you there now.
-Ahren
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion