Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

eir Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 12pm - 5pm

Hi, I am continuously getting bills for a higher bundle to the bundle I signed up fo

08.02.2019 13:39 #1
Hi,  I am continuously getting bills for a higher bundle to the bundle I signed up for.  Eir have cut off my iternet due to not paying the amount due though I had paid the agreed amount for the bundle I had signed up for.  They credited me for that though never refunded me for the time without the internet which affected my whole family.  I spend my days trying to get this fixed, speaking to irate customer sales people and here I am again thinking I had it fixed,  to again receive my new bill on the INCORRECT  bundle again.  no one seems to have the access to help me.   1901 state they can't do anything and the chat line states they don't have the access and the sales person is rude and said more or less its not his problem.  DISGRACE
08.02.2019 13:43 #2
EIR are a total shambles - not surprised!
19.02.2019 12:47 #3
Originally posted by melanie o sullivan
Hi,  I am continuously getting bills for a higher bundle to the bundle I signed up for.  Eir have cut off my iternet due to not paying the amount due though I had paid the agreed amount for the bundle I had signed up for.  They credited me for that though never refunded me for the time without the internet which affected my whole family.  I spend my days trying to get this fixed, speaking to irate customer sales people and here I am again thinking I had it fixed,  to again receive my new bill on the INCORRECT  bundle again.  no one seems to have the access to help me.   1901 state they can't do anything and the chat line states they don't have the access and the sales person is rude and said more or less its not his problem.  DISGRACE

Hi melanie o sullivan, 

Sorry to hear your bills are the wrong price. 

Could you PM the following details?
1. Registered Name
2. Registered Address
3. Account Number
4. DOB
5. Are you the Account Holder?

As soon as I get this information I can check why your bills are higher

Thanks, 
Grainne
28.03.2019 18:34 #4
I got a bill again which I know is in correct ss I paid my correct bunle amount of approx 80 euros in march and now again for this month I'm being charged 136.00 which is the bundle I signed up for. How can Eir get my bundle incorrect every month
28.03.2019 18:36 #5
Originally posted by eir: Grainne
Hi melanie o sullivan, 

Sorry to hear your bills are the wrong price. 

Could you PM the following details?
1. Registered Name
2. Registered Address
3. Account Number
4. DOB
5. Are you the Account Holder?

As soon as I get this information I can check why your bills are higher

Thanks, 
Grainne

How can it be wrong again
29.03.2019 10:38 #6
Originally posted by melanie o sullivan
I got a bill again which I know is in correct ss I paid my correct bunle amount of approx 80 euros in march and now again for this month I'm being charged 136.00 which is the bundle I signed up for. How  can Eir get my bundle incorrect every month

Hi Melanie o Sullivan

Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you. 

Name
Account Number
1st line of address
DOB
Are you the account holder?

Thanks

Linzi
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough