Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

3 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Climote

30.01.2019 19:34 #1
Hi, I.got the climote installed today and according to the Climote webpage it should be just timer replacement but I got thermostat as well for the unit. There are only 3 periods during the day I can set up to have this on and this will be temperature controlled (by thermostat).
Is there a way to change it to timer only mode (as advertised on Climote.ie) and to have unlimited periods of on/off without thermostat during the day?
E.g. Id like to be able to set heating on 15 min and off for 1 hour and then again 15 min and so on for the whole day....
Thanks,
A
31.01.2019 08:29 #2
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

For technical questions related to the Climote, we recommend calling our colleagues in the dedicated Electric Ireland Home Services department, as they would be in the best position to answer any queries you may have. They can be called on 1850 372 333, from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Alternatively, we recommend contacting Climote directly. Their contact information can be found online here.

Should you have any other queries regarding Electric Ireland, please let us know.

Thanks,
Brige
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image