Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
94%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Number not recognised

24.01.2019 13:01 #1
People can't get through to me, sometimes missed calls show other times nothing, have contacted customer care a few times over the last two years and nothing changed. 
24.01.2019 18:28 #2
Hi 148multi,

Can you send us a PM with your phone number, full name, address and mother's maiden name please? We will then check the account and advise further on this issue.

Please also include the make and model of your phone so we can check the settings as well.

Thanks,
Natalie
24.01.2019 20:14 #3
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Natalie
Hi 148multi,

Can you send us a PM with your phone number, full name, address and mother's maiden name please? We will then check the account and advise further on this issue.

Please also include the make and model of your phone so we can check the settings as well.

Thanks,
Natalie

Pm sent, 
When I complained before, I was told crew working on the network and would be alright after, same s**t different day since. Look forward to hearing from you and correcting the issue. Complained a number of times by phone but just was a complete waste of my time. 

Regards. 
24.01.2019 22:05 #4
Anyone here pay their tesco bill by credit card? If you use a new or renewed card they take a pre-authorisation amount and promise to refund it within 3-5 "working days".That never happens.This time it's into the 8th day and no refund.They blamed a "technical hitch" in October 2018 for the non refund.This time(Jan'19)it's the same excuse.It took 2 months to force a refund from them for my Oct '18 payment.
24.01.2019 22:19 #5
Anyone here use a credit card to pay their tesco mobile bill?They take a pre-authorisation amount and promise to refund it within 3-5 "working" days.That never happens.For Oct '18 it took me 2 months to force a refund from them.They blamed a "technical hitch" for not refunding.This time(Jan '19) it's into the 8th day and nothing.They are still blaming a "technical hitch".A "technical hitch" that lasts 4 months.A handy way to increase revenues.
12.02.2019 04:55 #6
Hi 148multi,

Thanks,
Natalie

Hi Natalie,
Have carried out instructions as per Luke, will let you know how things progress.

Regards.
12.02.2019 12:25 #7
Hi Beachhead,

Please send us a PM with your phone number, full name, address and mother's maiden name. Once the account is validated we can investigate this.

Thanks,
Natalie
26.02.2019 15:02 #8
Third partys still getting message saying number not recognised, from mobile and landlines? 
26.02.2019 15:25 #9
Hi 148multi,

Please send us a message here with your mobile number and we will look into that for you.

Thanks,
Antun
07.03.2019 09:15 #10
Hi 148multi,

Thanks,
Natalie

Hi Natalie,
Have followed tesco mobile instructions, but same problem, people trying to contact me get number not recognised or number not in service.
Please help.

Regards.
07.03.2019 13:58 #11
Hi 148multi,

We can certainly look into this for you. If you are still experiencing the same issue, please send us a PM here with your mobile number, make and model of your phone.

Also, you can contact our customer team on 1749 from a Tesco Mobile phone or on 089 420 0000 from another network's phone or a landline.

Thanks,
Antun
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image