Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm

Locked out of Vodafone Community

23.01.2019 18:09 #1
So, same deal as with the Vodafone At Home website... since the great Website Downgrade of December, now I can't log into the Vodafone Community forum either, and again, requesting a password reset doesn't send me an email. (My forum username is correct and still exists, as I can do a search for it and see my old posts.)

Presume I should PM someone to sort this out too...?

EDIT: Sorted via PM, thanks.
Last edited by calum: 24.01.2019 at 16:05.
3 thanks
24.01.2019 11:02 #2
Originally posted by calum
So, same deal as with the Vodafone At Home website... since the great Website Downgrade of December, now I can't log into the Vodafone Community forum either, and again, requesting a password reset doesn't send me an email. (My forum username is correct and still exists, as I can do a search for it and see my old posts.)

Hi there,

Can you send a private message with your forum username and a link to this thread so we can take a look?

- Aoife
1 thank
24.01.2019 15:47 #3

I am locked out also in spite of getting links from reps on this site.
25.01.2019 10:05 #4
Originally posted by yrreg0850

I am locked out also in spite of getting links from reps on this site.

Are you locked out of the community or My Vodafone?

- Aoife
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon