Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Vodafone Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm

Cant log in.

21.01.2019 12:06 #1
I am trying to log in to my vodafone at home account using what I am sure is the correct password but cant get in.
I am going to set a new password using the "forgot my password" option but the problem is that my login email address is an old one that is no longer in use and Vodafone are sending the reset link to that old email account and not to my new email address that my bills are sent to.
How can I reset password. 
21.01.2019 12:15 #2
Originally posted by jonnygee
I am trying to log in to my vodafone at home account using what I am sure is the correct password but cant get in.
I am going to set a new password using the "forgot my password" option but the problem is that my login email address is an old one that is no longer in use and Vodafone are sending the reset link to that old email account and not to my new email address that my bills are sent to.

Hi there,

Can you send a private message with your number, address & DOB, along with your new email address and a link to this thread?

- Aoife
21.01.2019 17:03 #3
Originally posted by Vodafone: Reps

Hi there,

Can you send a private message with your number, address & DOB, along with your new email address and a link to this thread?

- Aoife

P.M. Sent
24.01.2019 14:26 #4

Hi there,

- Aoife

P.M. Sent

Please ignore this thread and any p.m,s sent, I have managed to sort it out myself.
25.01.2019 10:04 #5

Hi there,

- Aoife

P.M. Sent

Please ignore this thread and any p.m,s sent, I have managed to sort it out myself.

Thanks so much for letting me know!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon