That letter is an automatic letter sent by ESB Networks when they receive notification that there is a new account holder at a property. This is sent regardless of supplier and would not contain an account number as the account number is only relevant for the billing company.
If you are looking for a copy of bills issued by Electric Ireland, please send us a private message with the following information:
- Your name as it appeared on your Electric Ireland account
- Your MPRN
- The first line of the address in question
- Address to post the bills to (if different)
- The contact number or date of birth on file
- Confirmation you were the named account holder (Yes/No)