Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

6 hrs
Response Time
95%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Account Closed, Still looking for money!

04.01.2019 13:52 #1
Hi

I left ye for another supplier in november. I was out of contract and paid final bills. I checked my online account and both gas and elec are zero balance. However I received a text today from 087 370 0706 advising me there is an outstanding balance and payment is due. What is going on? Why would I have to owe you money when I am no longer with you????
04.01.2019 14:17 #2
Hi captainneutron,

We would need to review the accounts to investigate this matter and advise. Just private message us one of the relevant Electric Ireland account numbers (we can find both with one), stating that you were the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Una
04.01.2019 14:35 #3
Originally posted by Electric Ireland: Una
Hi captainneutron,

We would need to review the accounts to investigate this matter and advise. Just private message us one of the relevant Electric Ireland account numbers (we can find both with one), stating that you were the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Una

Thanks

PM Sent
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left